Saturday, September 10, 2011

18 Weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

 

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: baked potato
Weight gain: 4lbs...finally got officially weighed.
Maternity Clothes: Just two items right now. Dresses are still the best thing.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! LOVE IT! And he kind of has a routine of when he's moving...I live for those moments!
Sleep: Sleep is good!
Symptoms: Not related to pregnancy....but getting a cold/sinus infection this week was NOT fun! Not being able to take hardly anything over the counter is awful! But after day 6 of being sick my doc gave me an antibiotic...hopefully it will kick in fast!
What I miss: sushi
Cravings: No real cravings this week.
Best Moment this week: Getting the last piece of nursery furniture in! Now we will paint and start to decorate!
What I am looking forward to: Doing more work in his room!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting to get all of the nursery furniture! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete