Saturday, September 24, 2011

20 Weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 20weeks
Size of baby: banana
Weight gain: 4lbs.
Maternity Clothes: A sweet sweet friend from work gave me a tub of maternity clothes from her pregnancy...she took such good care of them and I found some pieces that I love! So I wore two of her pieces this week! Thankful for such sweet friends!
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! He's been busy this week! But not when we had the ultrasound! ha!
Sleep: Sleep is okay...my back is starting to hurt when I wake up.
Symptoms: Nothing really new...this part of pregnancy is great!
What I miss: sushi and not worrying about my sleeping position
Cravings: Granny Smith apples with carmel!
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet boy for his 20 week appt! He's so cute! All good news from the doc about his measurements and such. He wouldn't move for the ultra sounds but we still got to see our sweet boy sleeping. He sleeps like me with his arm above his head. And the Mr. was trying to look at our eye structure to see which one he might look like! ha! We are excited to share the DVD with our family and friends! And we got to schedule our 3-D appt!
What I am looking forward to: Nursery fun, preparing for TJH and our next doc appt in the beginning of October! SO thankful for this wonderful experience!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE reading about little Tucker John! congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete