Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  •  I realized this week that I HAVE to make time to do things I enjoy such as Zumba, blogging, using my Cricut and etc.
  • I am counting down the days until I will be on maternity leave with my sweet baby boy...rough school year.
  • I cannot wait to get a bail of hay, pumpkins and fall decor on my front porch.
  • I my husband loves to watch Antique's Roadshow.
  • I'm kind of over the bad achne I've had while pregnant.
  • I think it's the COOLEST thing ever when I can see the outside of my tummy moves with Tucker is flipping around.
  • I'm ready for a fire in our fireplace.
  • I feel so much better when my nails are done professionally.

  •  I love reading before I go to bed...I think it makes me sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment