Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Random Thoughts and Birthdays!

Random Thoughts for Tuesday...
1. I'm trying very hard not to stress over things that will occur after Tucker comes...breastfeeding, sleep schedules, childcare, discipline(I know that's a while after he is born), losing weight and balancing my professional life and personal life. I'm trying very hard to put this in Gods hands.

2. I live for the weekends...like I seriously count down all week.

3. I don't know how women go through pregnancy without a spouse. Hands down the Mr. is the most supportive even if he doesn't know what to do or say. I have so much respect for those women whose husbands are serving our country far away while the nine months of pregnancy go by.

4. I know yall know this, but I'm ready for Fall!

5. Gray nail polish is so fun!

6. Dateline is one of the best shows ever!

7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF MY VERY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Miss L!

L and I have been BFF since Fall of 2004 when we joined our sorority! She is such a special person to me. Her amazing wedding is this fall in DISNEY WORLD...I cannot wait to stand by her side!! Love you L and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!


E and I have been friends for years too! Meeting each other through our sorority! She is the most example to me of determination! She is a WONDERFUL wife, mommy and now teacher! I'm so thankful to have her in my life! Love you E and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment