Saturday, September 17, 2011

19 Weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

 

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: mango
Weight gain: 4lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Wore two maternity outfits this week...working them in slowly is better for me...I'm not ready to fully commit to the maternity clothes...I can still wear a lot of my tops.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! He's been busy this week!
Sleep: Sleep is good!
Symptoms: Nothing really new this week...starting to get the hang of all of this. I have had more cramping this week...must be growing!
What I miss: sushi
Cravings: No real cravings this week.
Best Moment this week: Just praying for our sweet boy and his health and future.
What I am looking forward to: Our big 20 week appt next week...we have another ultra sound so I get to see my handsome boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment