Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  •  I love coming home to a clean house.
  • I count down to the weekends every week.
  • I need fall to come so I can wear some of my maternity clothes.
  • I don't have any major complaints about pregnancy...it hasn't been bad. I'm kind of sick of people who complain about it all the time. It's only temporary and hello you are growing a HUMAN in your tummy!
  • I don't wash my hair everyday...it's not good for it anyway.
  • I cried when my friend sent me a picture of her baby right after he was born. Mr. looked at me really funny! Pregnancy hormones!
  • I've already gone through a bag of Candy Corn! Told you I loved it!
  • I have an amazing husband that does a LOT! And I find out more and more everyday that I'm super lucky because other peoples husbands don't do HALF of what mine does!
  •  I want to finish up Tucker's room...yes I know I have time but I want it to be perfect for him when he gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment