Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SO What Wednesday!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I'm counting down the school days...11!
  • I've been eating the school salads (which are pretty good!) this week and not packing my lunch...this is weird for me!
  • I'm done with my first semester of grad school after my last final tonight!
  • I cannot wait to be able to work out everyday this summer!
  • I'm dreading next Tuesday...we get CRCT scores back...but hopefully they will be great and I won't have anything to stress about!
  • My husband is amazing at keeping our yard the most beautiful in the neighborhood! We should have the YARD OF THE MONTH sign in our yard every month! (Our neighborhood doesn't have one of those signs! ha!)
  • If I'm so excited about Field Day on Friday! Playing games with my students is FUN!
  • I'm hoping for good changes soon in my life!
 

1 comment:

  1. I always loved Field Day!! And I don't blame you for counting down the school days one bit! You're almost there! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete