Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rado Tuesday

Summer is fun!

I finally have had time to upload pictures...I need to back at taking tons of pictures! But here are a few.
 The Mr and I at L's 30th birthday!
Sweet baby Ethel! I'm loving being at home with her and Lucy! 
This was taken last weekend...I have the sweetest dogs ever!!!

Ethel and Lucy are loving the backyard these days...yes, it's hot, but they love playing fetch!

Little E watching her big sister!


So since things have gone down with my mom, the Mr. and I have just grown stronger and closer. I'm very thankful to have such a supportive husband. He is a great man who wants to fix things and make things better, but he also knows that this is best for me and us right now. Relying on God has been key in this whole situation.

I'm looking forward to spending lots of quality time with my Mr. this summer! It was a busy school year and I'm ready to spend time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment