Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tubing and Doggie Love

Today we are heading down the river...such fun times to be had.
The Mr. started preparing yesterday. 
Cheap fun!
More pictures to come later. :)

Since I've been home I've been resting alot. Guess catching up for the past 180 days of waking up at 4:30am. I have the sweetest doggies who sleep with me.


I know, I know, I'm obessed with my pups. It's going to be out of control dangerous when we have babies. O well. :)

So I've gotten a VERY little stir crazy, glad we are getting out today. But yesterday the Mr. took me for a drive. And we happened to pass by my favorite places...YOFORIA.
SOOO good!

I've come to the conclusion...there is NOTHING on TV at all during the day. It's all so boring...expect The Price Is Right! The Mr. likes to pause it and have us guess the prices. It's fun!

I need to find a pool asap!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment