Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I'm counting down the school days...5!!!
  • I have updated since Friday, life is still busy. But I always miss blogging when I don't have time for it!
  • I got ALL A's for my first semester of Grad School! WHOOOHOO!
  • I cannot wait to see some great friends this weekend!!
  • I'm proud of our kids CRCT scores! They worked their bottoms off and it showed!
  • If my husband took me on a date in the middle of the week...it was great to have a fun dinner during this crazy week!
  • If I'm so excited that I came up with a "Minute To Win It" Day for one of the last days of school next week! It's going to be SOOOO fun!
  • If I was sore from running the 40-yard dash about 12 times with my kids at Field Day! I'm a long distance runner...not a sprinter! ha!
  • I'm thankful that I have a very SUPPORTIVE husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment