Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to our new spot!

I was sad to leave our other spot.

Protecting ourselves is important though.

The Mr. and I have had a wonderful week!
 My sweet sis came to visit us last night! We had a yummy dinner!
 (Made by the Mr. of course!)
We watched this:
via
It was horrible. I love both Anne and Jake...but this movie wasn't good. O well.
At least we had Modern Family to watch afterwards...which by the way is my FAVORITE show! SO funny!

So for you friends who follow me on Twitter, you probably saw my tweets about getting my hair done this morning. Well, I was nervous to say the least...and still a bit. I got a Keratin treatment done. The girl that did it had to reassure me like a million times that my hair won't fall out. ha! I was pleased with how it turned out...now I'm wanting to see it when I wear it naturally curly.

I also got the privilege of holding my sweet friend K's baby today! She needed me to watch him for a little bit...I was excited that she asked me! Sweet L slept the entire time, and it was just amazing to hold that sweet little boy!! I just daydreamed the entire time of what it will be like when I have babies. :)



Speaking of babies...it's summer break and I can nap if I want! ha!  My baby Ethel loves napping with me! :)

Well friends, I'm glad to be back with a new blog...hope you enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful! Yes, definitely agree- Love and other drugs was not good! A bit waste of time. Thanks for updating me with your new blog address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Hannah JUST watched Love and other drugs and we hated it too! I'll definitely never recommend it to anyone! I love your hair, SO pretty and long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I went and asked for pictures of your hair and if I would have read far enough back, I would see that you did post one! :) I *love* it! Looks so pretty! How long does it last?

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL hair...I didn't know it had gotten that long! JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete