Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend In Bullets:

I know I mentioned taking pictures...well I didn't. But our weekend was still worth documenting...just in bullets.

  • Relay for Life was so fun! The Mr. and I were the only couple from school who didn't have a baby there...it was too funny!
  • Trying on the bridesmaid dress for my best friend L's wedding was so fun and the dress is just BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to wear it and be apart of their VERY special day in DISNEY!
  • I could talk to my best friends for hours and hours!
  • Impromptu plans can work out to be fun!
  • My husband can cook!
  • We are so excited about joining the new church we have been attending for the past two months!
  • Yoforia is still my favorite place!
  • Giving gifts are one of my favorite things to do!
  • Feeling as though a weight has been lifted is just amazing...I thank God for that one 100%!
  • Spending time with my Mr. was the best part of the weekend!

P.S. If you wanna say a prayer for me at 2:45 today that would be wonderful! I'll fill ya in on it later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment