Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture Catch up and Happy News!

So Tuesdays post was missing pictures! Blogger just today let me upload them! And it won't let me upload them to the post so I said forget! I'll just make a new post! :)


Here is Audree's cake from her 2nd birthday party! :) It was a really cute pink/green and Monkey theme!
 Here is the sweet girl opening her presents and like I said she thanked everyone by name! TOO CUTE!
 Here is the golf ball cake I made for a co-worker! Her husband ended up lovin' the cake! I get the most joy out of making my cakes for the people reactions and memories made surrounding the occasion that I make the cakes for! I need to come up with a little name for my "business". I had to make my first invoice the other day and I didn't have an official name! ha! If you have suggestions let me know! :)

The rest of our week has just been wonderful!
Babies born!
 Cino De Mayo fun!
 And so much more!
Tuesday we got a chance to visit with M, our friend who just lost her mother. It was such a nice visit! M is doing so well for such a tragic loss. She is truly depending on God to help her with this whole process! It was so refreshing to sit down and talk with her. God really is just so amazing! I'm so glad I serve such a loving God!
The Mr. made them a super yummy dinner and made this beautiful rose arrangement! The roses are from our yard!
 (Yes, I know I still need to take pics so yall can see his work! It's amazing!)

 Here is another shot of the arrangement!
 I have such a talented husband!

So the same evening that we were going to visit M, our other friends in our small group W and C had their FIRST baby!
Joie Anne
5/3/2011
Isn't she precious!?!?!

All these wonderful babies are just simply amazing!

Happy Friday!
What are you plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! That golfing cake is incredible! And those roses are so pretty, I can't believe they're from your yard! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete