Friday, May 27, 2011

Wedding and Storms

Last weekend we went to a sweet college friend's wedding! It was such a fun night! The Mr. spoiled me and got me a new dress for the occasion! :)

Please excuse the iPhone pics.
 Hands down I have the most handsome husband!
He is always so good at matching me!

Isn't this the COOLEST wedding favor ever?!?! We had this done at the reception. I'm supposed to be holding a cake and the Mr. is scuba diving! ha!

Our prayers have been focused on all the people hurt and affected by the storms. We had a little scare last night...it was the left overs from the big storms in the mid west. The Mr. was at church and I was home alone with the pups. It was scary. (We are watching my MIL's pup...she is the golden one.) So here we are in the bathroom:

(Please excuse the bad make up! ha!)

It's the weekend!
What are your Memorial Day plans?
We are floating down the river, relaxing, and cooking out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that dress and GREAT wedding favor! Glad you are safe. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete