Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meals, love, cakes and more!

The Hammarlunds have had a wonderful week so far!

Our weekend was filled with birthday parties, Twilight, yard work and cake making!

The Mr. has made our yard just BEAUTIFUL! I need to take pictures so you can see! I'll actually use my "real" camera! ha!

I attended a very good friend of mines daughters 2nd birthday! She is a very smart little girl and thanked everyone by name while opening presents! It was fun to celebrate! I remember holding that sweet girl the day she was born!

I made a cake this weekend for a co-workers husband! He's big into golf, so she asked me to make a golf ball cake! It was super fun to make! Especially with my new baking tools!

We've made two yummy meals for sweet friends this week! I got to see K and her sweet baby boy Landon! He's just so tiny and so handsome! We are going to see our sweet friends C and M tonight, M is my friend I had yall pray for. Please keep praying.

I've tried for two days to upload pictures but it isn't working...I'll try again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment