Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exciting News:

So, I have some exciting news!!!

I'm changing grades next year!!!!!!!

I'll be teaching 2nd grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my dream grade to teach! It was my favorite when I student taught! I just love that age kid, the curriculum and all the fun stuff you get to do with the students!

I'll be working with three AMAZING teachers! They all have taught a while but are still young and have alot of great experience! I got to meet with them yesterday and they are so welcoming and so helpful! I'm so excited! They are pretty much the most solid team in the our building, so I'm really excited/nervous to be apart of their team.

Brings this year to such a wonderful end!
 I've had a great time teaching 5th grade. It was a great starting point for me. I learned ALOT while teaching 5th grade. My heart is just with younger kids, but I'm glad I had a chance to really confirm that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment