Monday, February 22, 2016

Birthday Weekend and more!

Friday was the Mr's actual birthday! We had big plans to go to a late movie...TJH had practice so there was no getting to an early one. Well, we are so OLD. We stayed home! Thankfully our babysitters were great with hanging out with us! :) Thank you again LK and C for coming! 

So we got dressed to stay home so insisted on a picture! :)

Saturday morning I headed out for a baby shower of one of my best friends/sorority sisters! 

Long drive=HEALTHY fast food!

Daddy painted nails while I was gone!

Hanging out at the shower with some babies! :) 
All of us sisters with the mama to be! :) 

GMama and Aunt B came for a visit and to celebrate the Mr's birthday! 


We all headed to T's t-ball practice! This was the first one I was able to come to! :) 

Some of his biggest fans!





After practice we headed home and cooked a SUPER yummy dinner for the Mr! 

And I made his favorite...chocolate cupcakes with orange buttercream icing! 


These two cuties kissing at dinner! 

And then I got some love too!


Double sisters!

Sunday we grocery shopped, meal prepped, cleaned, and played! Went to late service and small group! WHOOP!

What a wonderful weekend celebrating my favorite guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment