Wednesday, February 10, 2016

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • We are still on a birthday high! I love birthday weeks! We stretched out TJH's for a while and we all loved it! Even his two little sisters!
  • I just want my kids well! Their first year in daycare was not as bad with sickness as this year has been! That groundhog promised an early spring...I hope he's right!
  • I used my Erin Condren gift card and got just one of notebooks and I LOVE it! I'm a little obsessed with planners and notebooks! 
  • I'm proud that I already have all three kids Easter outfits! WHOOP! Just got to get shoes...but I'm going to wait until more Spring/Summer shoes come out! Now, I'm just praying it's warm on Easter Sunday!
  • I'm going a sugar detox and it's going really well for me! I can get my sweets from fruits! YUM! 
  • Can't wait for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment