Sunday, February 21, 2016

21 Day Fix_Round 2

Today marks the end of my second round of 21 Day Fix! 

Here are some notes about this round:
-I made much better food because I was in the groove of the containers and what is considered "clean"! 
-I added the 10 minute Ab workout to most days. 
-I started working out 2-3 days a week in the morning before work and I really enjoyed it! I did notice I was more hungry on the days that I worked out in the am. 
-I feel like I can carry the eating part out for the long run!!
-I love the workouts but I want to try something that maybe will tone me more.

I've lost a total of 22 pounds from January 4 until now! I've lost 18 inches total! This second round I lost 8 pounds and 7 inches...so not as much as the first round but I expected that. I still have a few pounds I would like to loose but now I want to focus on toning my body! 

What I love the most is how I feel! No more stomach aches, acid reflux, and no more problems going to the bathroom(sorry for TMI)!! 


Round 2...February 1st to February 21st!

Round 2...February 1st to February 21st! 
January 4-February 21st!
January 4-February 21st!

January 4-February 21st!

I can't wait to start my next round!! So thankful that I found this program and company! 

And I've loved my journey so far as being a Beachbody Coach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment