Thursday, February 25, 2016

Helper, Jesus, & Family Selfies!

Our week has been great! Always looking forward to the weekends! :) 

My favorite list helper! He LOVES to hold the list for me while we shop! Notice where his pen is!?! 

Just a few of my meal prep essentials! 

Can we say a YUMMY snack!

These girls love carrying bags! :) 

I'm loving Jesus Calling! It's the perfect daily devotion for me! I'm going to start a new bible study next month and I'm super pumped! 

Favorite drink! 

Few dinner selfies! 

My family cracks me up! :) 


Tried the new Beachbody program that is coming out next week and I LOVE it! I cannot wait to start it! 

My favorite time of day is when we are all together! Our evenings can be crazy but it's so nice to all sit and listen to Daddy read! I am blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment