Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...

  • I'm so excited about Halloween! :)
  • I ran for the first time yesterday since January...it felt great! I'm so glad I can run again! 
  • I love to grocery shop...I know it's weird.
  • I had two mini breakdowns about EK's colic situation. Just crying breakdowns...nothing scary  y'all! #colicsucks #comeondecember
  • The Mr. went ahead and started to teach Tuck how to say, "HO HO HO!"...well he said it on the first try! ha! 
  • I'm so glad the Mr. doesn't have class this Thursday and next Thursday! WHOOP!
  • I don't want to talk about going back to work at all....
  • I got so excited about Scandal...watched season 3 up to now and season 1 and haven't touched season 2 yet...I need to get on that!
  • I'm trying to very intentional about how I spend time with Tucker...we are having a blast doing new things together. :)
  • I LOVE the little things the Mr. does for me...like putting fresh flower by my bed, putting one single flower in my car before I left the house, buying me a Kit Kat at the store, always offering to make me food or get me water. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment