Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Prayers Please

Seems in the past week I've heard and seen so much bad stuff. I know the Lord is in control, but there is so much sadness going on.

A dear sorority sister of mine delivered her sweet baby G a week and half ago and she had to have heart surgery on Monday and she isn't doing well. Please pray that baby G can get through all of this so she can live a healthy life. 

My best friend lost her uncle on Monday evening. This is her mom's brother. And my best friend lost her mother in December. Please pray for my best friend H and her entire family. But especially her grandmother...she has now lost 3 of her 4 children. 

My best friend L had a death last week too. Her childhood best friend's father died. Please pray for L and her friends family.

A very sweet co-worker of mines father had a massive heart attack and they think a stroke too last week. Please pray he has a full recovery. 

Monday when I was driving home from my nursing group I witnessed a man standing on a bridge that goes over a major road trying to jump. There were about 10 cop cars with lots of cops trying to talk him down. Please pray for that man and his life. 

Please pray for all of these situations and anymore that I didn't mention. I know we serve a very mighty God and he has BIG plans for all of us. Sometimes it's just hard to see the rainbow after the storm. 

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. 



1 comment: