Saturday, December 31, 2011

34 weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: cantalope...4.5lbs
Weight gain: I think I'll reveal that at the end. ha!
 Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! And I'm hoping he's starting to go down and not breech anymore....
  Sleep: Sleep isn't the best part of my day...it's getting hard to get comfortable and I'm getting up a lot more now. But I know this is temporary so I'm not going to complain!Symptoms: Nothing new. So blessed to be feeling so great!
What I miss: Dunkin' Donuts coffee
Cravings: Cold water...like ice cold!
Best Moment this week: Having a wonderful dr. appt yesterday! HIS HEAD IS DOWN!!! Praise the Lord! :) And I'm measuring a week ahead...but this doesn't worry me at all...I'm hoping that means I have a chunky boy! :)
What I am looking forward to:  Just a few more weeks of pregnancy...I'm going to soak it up because I'm sure there will be things I will miss about being pregnant...I know nothing will compare to how it is when he's actually here but I've enjoyed carrying this sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment