Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!




So What If...
  •  I'm so ready for Friday the 16th!! Last day of school before break!
  •  I'm loving all the Christmas decorations in our house...I haven't added anything new this year, but I just love how my house looks for the holidays!
  • I'm sad I haven't watched any Christmas movies yet, I need to fix this!
  • I'm getting SO excited that my best friend M could have her baby ANY day!!
  • I'm not against 3-D ultra sounds, but the Mr. and I decided that we won't do it with our next baby. We will just wait until the baby is born to get some good pictures! ha!
  • I just love Christmas traditions...big or small...they are the best!!
  • I'm so ready for some good sushi after T is born!
  • I'm being a bit more protective of myself in friendships.


  • I had my rings cleaned the other day and I just love looking at them, they never get old to me...love that the Mr. did such a wonderful job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment