Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Nursery Reveal

So, when we found out we were having a baby I already knew exactly what I wanted for a BOY nursery. So when we found out the gender, I knew the whole nursery thing wouldn't be a hard thing for us to tackle! The nursery wouldn't have been possible without the Mr. and my mom! They did it all! I had the ideas and so did they, all of our ideas came together for this!

Classy Nautical:

Bedding custom made by my mom


Rocking chair re finished by the Mr. and covered by my mom...pillow made by my mom too






Drapes made by mom with black out lining inside :)


These two things we still need to hang up








I love the way it turned out and I hope Tucker loves it!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that!! It is absolutely gorgeous, and the fancy lighting, what a lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! And a perfect theme especially for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect! Now all it needs is HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG LAH, it is beautiful!!! You guys did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete