Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!




So What If...
  •  I'm kind of sad all the Christmas fun is over but at the same time I'm ready for the new year!
  •  I'm enjoying having time to read whenever I want.
  • I'm wanting to just be at home and do whatever I want...my break is coming to an end fast. :(
  • I love Christmas music but I kind of got burnt out this year...I'm gald there is normal music on now.
  • I love that my best friend had her sweet baby girl!! She is beautiful and it makes me soo excited about Tucker's arrival!
  • I'm not a fan of my hair right now because it's not curling right when I wear it natural but I do like my hair the way I've been fixing it and it last a couple of days which is nice....yall I shower...I just don't wash my hair everyday! ha!
  • I'm ready to hear Tucker's heartbeat again on Friday...I like these every 2 week appts now! :)
  • I'm looking forward New Years Eve! :)


1 comment:

  1. For me it was like I'm not ready I'm not ready {for Christmas} and then BAM it was over...

    ReplyDelete