Monday, December 12, 2011

Birthday Fun!

My 27th Birthday was super fun!

Saturday after our 8 hour birth class, the Mr.'s brother and gf came into town to stay with us! We went to dinner and hung out! It was a fun evening!
Lucy loved lovin' on them!

The Mr. built us a big fire to sit by!!

Sunday morning, we woke up and the Mr made yummy waffles! Then we headed to church!

After church, my family came to our house to celebrate!

The Mr. made one of my favorites, chicken parm!!

Then we opened presents!
Ethel stood on top of my one of my presents! ha!

Opening my Nook Tablet!

SO excited, thank you Mom, Marmee, K, LKand the Mr!

Opening the cover from L and I also got a rubber cover from my sis B!


Opening my Willow Tree Nativity set, I was missing Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus and my Dad and R got it for me! WHOOP! Now, it's complete!

Banana Republic gift card from B and M!

LK giving Lucy love!

LK, me, B, and K!

Dad, LK, me, B, K and R!

Marmee, LK, me, B, K and Mommie!

My wonderful husband who made my birthday special!

LOVE him!

With our sweet pups!!

Blowing out my candles!

Making a birthday wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment