Saturday, December 3, 2011

30 Weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 30 weeks...WOW! Can't believe it!
Size of baby: cabbage...almost 3lbs
Weight gain: Well...a total of 18lbs as of right now. I know it's good for Tucker, just freaks me out.
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! LOVE LOVE it!
  Sleep: Sleep is okay. Starting to get up more for bathroom breaks.
Symptoms: Great week...some that I won't share online! ha! Some things people DO NOT tell you about that happens during pregnancy! ha!
What I miss: Dunkin' Donuts Coffee
Cravings: Cereal...I've eaten a lot during my pregnancy...but I had to go get some this week because I wanted it!
Best Moment this week: Having a good report from the doc on Friday, measuring on track, glucose level is perfect, iron levels are going up and strong heartbeat! And my first shower! It was so fun and lots of detail!
What I am looking forward to:  Revealing the nursery to my readers! :) Look for that this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment