Saturday, December 31, 2011

11 in 11

 
I got this from my good friend E who got it from the blog above. I couldn't resist doing this! :)


11. Favorite movie you watched:
The Help. Hands down was the best book and movie!! Loved both of them!!

10. Favorite TV series:
Teen Mom 1 and 2. I know...it's horrible TV but I love it. I also enjoy watching 20/20 and Dateline too.

9. Favorite restaurant:
This is kind of hard...but anything Mexican.
8. Favorite new thing you tried:
Prenatal Yoga. AMAZING!!!
7. Favorite gift you got:
Nook Tablet!! I love it! I use it all the time! I love to read and it's just so easy to use!
6. Favorite thing you pinned:
O goodness where do I begin!?!? I love Pinterest.com!! I don't think I can pick just one because I've made a few things, did a few things in my classroom and have gotten so many ideas from the site!
5. Favorite blog post:
This one!
4. Best accomplishment:
Probably with the help of the our good Lord is carrying this baby so far! I've had a wonderful pregnancy! We have been very blessed to have so much fun while preparing for our sweet baby boy!

3. Favorite picture:
(Sorry, I can't get it to turn...but I just love this precious little picture! First time seeing our little baby!)

2. Favorite memory:
I have a couple: 1. Telling the Mr. we were going to be parents! 2. Finding out what our baby was! It's a boy! 3. The times we spent with our family and friends! Like our two trips to the Bahamas, our friends wedding in Disney, decorating our babies nursery and so much more!
1. Goal for 2012
To stay positive always! Trust in the Lord! Love my family with all I've got!


Now, your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment