Saturday, December 17, 2011

32 Weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: large jicama(I have no idea what that is!)...almost 3.75 lbs
Weight gain: more...I'm not going to post it right now...I know it's crazy, but I'm having a hard time dealing with this. I know it's all good for TJH and I'm sure I'll get over it soon, it's just a huge shock to me.
 Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! Now, I'm starting to feel his little bones...they are getting hard and he is so active! I love watching my tummy move! Like one of my sisters said, "It's like watching a lava lamp...you can't take your eyes off of it!" :)
  Sleep: Sleep is okay. Getting up more for potty breaks. And the pups are getting more snuggly with me because of my big belly! :)
Symptoms: Nothing new. I just keep thanking the Lord for such a WONDERFUL pregnancy!!
What I miss: sushi...I'm already starting to talk the Mr. into that being his birthday dinner! :) His birthday is 9 days after TJH is due! (But of course, I will not make him go to sushi...but if he has for suggestions I'll throw that out there!)
Cravings: Granny Smith apples and lots of ice water
Best Moment this week: Hearing his little heartbeat and getting another good report from the doc. And just being pregnant...this is such a fun time of year and it's fun being pregnant...I keep dreaming of this time next year with our 10 month old TJH! :)
What I am looking forward to:  Christmas stuff this coming week and hearing his heartbeat again...I'm not going to mind going to the doc more often because I get to hear his little heart! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your tummy looks like an ornament in that shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your highlights!!!! So cool that he is moving around so much. That is the coolest thing in the world!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!! I wish I could see you in person! But, this blog is a very good option!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. Don't you worry about the weight...I think I gained 35 or 37 by the end of mine. I was like OH MY GOSH!!! But you look like I did...nothing but your belly. I know it is a shock since you've always been little, but like you said it's good for Tucker.

    You look great! Most people gain in their face too...you definitely do not look like that. You just look like you have a tiny ball under your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a gorgeous pregnant girl! You look amazing! Don't fret the pregnancy weight gain. I gained 20 in my pregnancy and it came off so quick. It will for you too, I'm sure. He's worth it!

    ReplyDelete