Saturday, December 10, 2011

31 Weeks




PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: like holding 4 naval oranges...almost 3.5lbs
Weight gain: 18lbs....
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! This week lots of other people have seen his movements besides the Mr. and myself. :)
  Sleep: Sleep is okay. I need more...
Symptoms: Nothing to report this week...wonderful week of pregnancy!!
What I miss: sushi
Cravings: Granny Smith apples again...but no carmel this time! ha! :)
Best Moment this week: Our 8 hour birth class...it was long and draining, but it just made me even more excited!!!
What I am looking forward to:  Hearing his heartbeat on Friday at our next appt...we go every two weeks now! CRAZY...it's flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment