Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year...the excitment that lies ahead is just awesome! I love dressing up and taking pictures, eating yummy food and opening a few gifts! Spending time with family is the best part though! This year, we headed up to my aunts house and spent the evening with my family. It was great to see everyone!

All the girls!

LK with her hotdog ornament! Too funny!

LK and A!

Me and K

Sisters

I'm so blessed to have these three girls as my sisters!

Mom with her girls

The whole family!

Man, my husband is good lookin'!

He loves his son so much already! :)

The Hammarlunds!

Baby Tucker love!

Mom with her mom

Three generations!

Come back tomorrow for more Christmas fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love having my whole family in one place...always special!!! I'm ready to add a new member for next Christmas! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete