Saturday, December 24, 2011

33 Weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: pineapple...4lbs
Weight gain: We will just say that I've gained weight...I'll be weighed again next Friday. 
 Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! But now, I really want to know what is poking out...ha! Can't figure out if it's feet or hands.
  Sleep: Sleep wasn't good at all while out of town, but I'm getting up more at night for bathroom breaks!
Symptoms: Nothing new. Praise the Lord!
What I miss: Dunkin' Donuts coffee
Cravings: Krispy Kreme...but I haven't had any. :(
Best Moment this week: Enjoying the holidays with our families. Tucker is already spoiled! And Tucker's future wife....Kenzie Jayne was born on Friday, December 23rd!!! :) She's a beauty! Can't wait for her and Tucker to grow up together!
What I am looking forward to:  Hearing his heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment