Friday, April 29, 2011

Yummy!

The Mr. picked me up from work yesterday and I was hungry! He asked me where I wanted to eat and I didn't really know...but we drove by a couple of places and I couldn't decided what I wanted.
He then suggested this:



Of course I said yes! YUMMY!
(I know, not healthy at all but o so good!)

Nope, wasn't done there...DQ is next door...

Yup, they have MINI blizzards! HOW PERFECT! It was already bad enough what I had eaten for dinner but the LITTLE blizzard wouldn't hurt!

Then we headed home to walk our doggies and spend the evening together!

I walked in and this is what I found:

A bunch of new baking goodies!!! I was so excited!
Thanks Mr.!

Like everyone else, I watched the ROYAL WEDDING! It was just wonderful! The Mr. even got up with me to watch the fun! And he prepared something very appropriate!

Tea anyone? :)

It was a great end of the week! Lookin' forward to the weekend!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. We watched the royal wedding too. How cute that he made tea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete