Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prayers, Storms, and Praises

Good morning,

My heart is so heavy this morning. I've been praying since 1:45am. For lots of things...one the horrible storms and two we've had a loss.
M from our small group's mother took her life on Tuesday. You never can be so sure that everything is perfect for people. Please join me in praying for M and her family.
 My heart hurts for M.

So, the Southeast was hit with some BAD storms. The death tolls are too high for me to think about for tornadoes. I went to bed last night like any other night but my sweet husband stayed up and kept watch of the news and weather. And text and called others that he was worried about. When he came up at 2am, I woke up and asked if everything was okay and he told me that yes most of everything had passed.
PRAISE the LORD!
When I came down this morning to get ready this is what I saw:


He had it all set up for us just in case! :)

My praise is that my sweet friend K who had her baby earlier this month, well today was her DUE DATE! But clearly that sweet little boy came early! :)

********UPDATE**********
My other great friend at work A found out yesterday that she is having a BOY! Such exciting news! Lots of babies at our school and most of them are BOYS!

I hope you and your family are safe and well this morning!
My prayer today is for the families who are hurt, without homes, or have lost loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy you guys made it through the storms!! Your hubby is soo sweet for staying up and prepping the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad y'all were ok. It was a very scary day and night. Beyond belief what happened. I will be praying for your friend who has gone through such a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete