Friday, April 8, 2011

Psalm 56:11

First of all,
 HAPPY FRIDAY!

Whew, it's been a week! I'm sure for everyone!
Spring is here which brings lots of exciting things and BUSY schedules!

I'm thankful for all the things on my calender and craziness of this time of year! I'm very thankful to have a job that keeps me VERY busy! I'm very thankful to have my mind busy with grad school work. I'm thankful for my social calender to be full too, spending time with family and friends is just bliss!

This week when I was having my quiet time(which I'm working on making a MAJOR priority to my day!), I read my devotion and this verse jumped out to me.
Psalm 56:11
"in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

This was truly God telling me to slow down and NOT worry. We've had alot of things happen in the past months to make we worry ALOT. I know I shouldn't...but I'm only human and am trying to more of the woman that God has planned for me to be. I've recited this verse in my head all week and it has put me to ease some.

I could sit and list and talk about all the negative stuff that has happened, and I'll be honest I've done that. But it's not about all of that. That is Satan trying to make me not TRUST in the LORD! It's all about God's big plan for us and relying and trusting in him! He knows what's best, and I have to TRUST him! :)
Just a little on my walk with the Lord!

Little E got her hair cut yesterday and she is just precious!
I'll post a picture of her new cut later this weekend, but here she is before her cut! I could just eat her up! :)
Happy Weekend!
I hope it's great!



1 comment:

  1. Great uplifting verse! Little E's haircut is adorable. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete