Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Just wanted to hear your voice!"

Wednesday when I was crazily(that's probably not a word!) driving around town before heading to my evening class, my phone rang.

I was totally expecting it to be the Mr. calling. But I looked down and it was my best friend C! It just made my day to see her name light up on my phone!

I picked it up and she said,
 "Just wanted to hear your voice!"
And I love it! It made my day!
We talk everyday through text message and do call, but it had been a while and it was wonderful to have a great conversation with her!

It's the simple things in life that can make you smile!
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! It made my day just to be able to hear your voice!! I miss all our talks because we are so busy and I cherish every conversation via text or call!! You are so special to me and WRG!! You are the best Auntie :) and WE cannot imagine our lives without you in it!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete