Friday, April 15, 2011

FUN Friday!

It's Friday!
 WHOOOOHOOO!

It's been a great week!!

Ready to start the CRCT's next week so we can get them over with!!!

I'm excited about this weekend! Lots of fun and fellowship!

Wanted to share this with you:
J and I went to visit sweet L!
O my!
 He is PERFECT!!!
And K is doing great...such a natural mommy!!!
It was so refreshing to see her bond with him already!

Earlier this week the Mr. sent me this picture!:  
It made me smile for a couple of reasons!
One: It's so pretty!
Two: Because the Mr. planted these beautiful flowers!
Three: Because it's a reminder of Spring and the EASTER season!

Today is Twin Day at school!
I'll have to take a picture of our team...we all planned to wear the same thing! ha!

I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

Thanks for all your sweet comments and emails this week!
They have helped to make my week so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment