Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Friends!

So I know I talk alot about how thankful I am, but I truly am so thankful! Events in your life sometimes make you realize these things!

Yesterday I talked about my wonderful husband  and today I'm going to talk about some of my wonderful friends!


Excuse the iPhone pics...but I got to  see these three pretty ladies this past weekend!  We all met in college through our sorority.  I just love them! We've all been apart of  each others weddings and our last wedding of the FOUR will be this November! Miss L will be getting married in DISNEY! :) It's so great to have three girls who I know I can call about anything anytime!! I love our monthly get-togethers!

I have many other really great friends too!
 I'm a lucky girl!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment