Monday, April 4, 2011

Shower!

I had the wonderful opportunity to throw a shower for a WONDERFUL co-worker!  
Along with three other co-workers we threw a sweet baby shower! And let me tell you it was fun!

K is having a sweet baby boy! I've thrown showers for girl babies before but this was my first boy baby shower! It was fun to do boy colors and a boy theme!

Her nursery is sports themed! So, we went along with that!
(Now, take in mind we are throwing this shower in the school media center, so of course things would be different if we were at a house or another venue.)
Here is the spread!
One of the cakes! It was my first 3-D cake! Basketball and basketball court!


2 comments:

  1. Impressive cake skills! I definitely want to get into cake-baking/decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! That's a great cake!! You made it?! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete