Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I'm counting down the school days...16!
  • I've been thinking of how I can tie the Royal Wedding to the Georgia Performance Standards!
  • I'm done with two of my grad classes! Just one more exam! And I'll be done with my first semester!
  • I go to bed when it's still light outside! You would too if you woke up at 4:30am! 
  • I'm so happy today is the last day of CRCT!
  • If my students and I brainstormed games that we can play that are related to Math!
  • I need to get my eyebrows done soooo bad! Like I should have gotten them done 2 weeks ago!
  • Smoothies make me happy! I make really good ones if I say so myself! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I will agree that you make great smoothies!! :) Can't wait for us to make WRG ones!!

    ReplyDelete