Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend in Bullets

Our weekend in bullets:
  • Friday was long but good...we had our school Spring Carnival and it was fun! Our team was in charge of the cake walk! Super fun!

  • The Mr. picked me up and took me to dinner after my long day!

  • Then I did last minute prep for the shower at our house the next day. The Mr. was great and cleaned the house for me for the shower. :)

  • Saturday the girls in our small group through a baby shower for C (that is also in our small group) at our house. I'll have pics soon, B took all the pictures. It was very fun and I think it turned out cute!

  • I had a really embarrassing moment at the shower! ha! We were talking about the local cupcake places and I started talking about how one of them is HORRIBLE. Well, one of the guest rudely says, "My best friend owns that shop!" I didn't know what to do or say...SO embarrassing. But what I wanted to say is that she needs to tell her friend that her cupcakes are NOT good! ha!

  • Saturday night was SUPER lazy and nice!

  • Today has been just wonderful! Sunday School, Church and lunch all with my Mr!

  • I've spent my afternoon listening to John Mayer Radio on Pandora and doing two projects for grad school.

  • I've also iced two cakes for a shower at school this week.

I love fun and productive weekends!
How was your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment