Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I wore a spring outfit yesterday and then the weather changed and I froze!

  • I'm counting down the school days...26 left!

  • I'm excited to go to the dermatologist on Friday.

  • I'm ready to stop reviewing with my students...it's so not fun!

  • I'm trying to stay really patient about the Mr.'s job situation.

  • I'm lovin' the fact that K had her sweet baby boy! He is precious!

  • I haven't watched TV in weeks....who has time for that?

  • I get so sad when I have to unsnuggle Ethel from me in the morning. It breaks my heart!

  • I'm excited that my hair is getting long!

3 comments:

  1. I dressed springy yesterday too!! and I FROZE my tail off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. After reading your post this morning, I had something I wanted to share more privately. I saw your email on your profile so I sent you an email there. Hope that was ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um 1. lah love you. 2. Who thE HECK gets excited about seeing the doctor. haha you crack me up.

    faithful reader but not always a faithful commenter,

    MElinda HOfius :)

    ReplyDelete