Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Camera...

I need to get better with taking my actual camera out and taking pictures! O well, here are some pictures from this weekend taken with my iPhone.

We headed up to SC to visit my sister-in-law and her husband for Easter! The Mr.'s whole family came up too!
 Our Easter Sunday picture as a family!
 Isn't my husband so handsome!?!?!
 Okay, please look at these strawberries!!! They are so yummy!!!
  We got these at a road-side stand in SC!
Our sweet pups got nervous when we started packing to go home, they didn't want us to leave them! Thought this was such a cute picture of sister-love!

The Mr. and I went to dinner last night and saw the saddest thing. A man with his two children, the father read his book the entire dinner. And did not even talk to his own children. It was so sad. I pray that I don't make bad decisions when I'm a parent. Having dinner conversations are crucial to children!

The Mr. and I watched a Dateline last night about the royal wedding! O my! I'm so excited! I cannot wait to watch it!

1 comment:

  1. your Easter dress is so cute!! We had rain for Easter and freezing weather.. how I WISH we'd have a warm Easter sometime so I could wear a dress like that! And I can't wait for the Royal Wedding either!!!!

    ReplyDelete