Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SO What Wednesday!

Photobucket

  • So what:
    • If I haven't seen movies like The Sandlot, The Goonies, Sixteen Candles...I'll watch them one day!
    • If our dogs sleep in our bed...I love it!
    • If for the last couple of weeks, we've sat in our living room with only the tree as our lights!I love Christmas time!
    • If the Mr. and I have a rule in the car to ONLY listen to Christmas music during this season!
    • If I haven't run in a week...I've been sick. Running and sick don't mix well.
    • If I'm super excited to go to class and take notes and study! I'm a dork!
    • If I ask the Mr. to build fires all the time! I love having a fire...and he LOVES to build them!
    • If I ate a Nutty Buddy for breakfast one day this week!
    • If I went back to work on Monday and didn't have to...I like to be ahead for January and enjoy my break without stressing over lesson plans.

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! I love the house being lit by only the Christmas tree. We never turn ours off. There is something so special about waking up to that beautiful glow of the lights.

    And you *have* to watch Sixteen Candles! Such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete