Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snowmen!

So I LOVE snowmen! It's my favorite thing to decorate with during the Christmas season! I think part of this is because I live in the South and it NEVER snows! I've received snowmen as gifts but my MIL collects snowmen stuff for me each year!!


So, I took pictures of all my precious snowmen!

Snowman tree!

Snowman plate and snowman mugs! The snowman mugs are great for hot chocolate!


Snowman cookie jar and teapot!

Snowman towel


Snowman in the bathroom

More snowmen in the bathroom

Snowmen!

Snowman lamp!

Snowman plant holder!
My big snowman and little snowman!


The snowmen outside!


Snowman door decoration

Snowman and Snow woman salt and pepper shakers!


Needless to say, I LOVE snowmen!! It just makes me happy to have them all over my house! I'll be sad to pack them up after Christmas.




I posted a couple of weeks ago what I made to hold the Christmas cards we receive. Here it is now, filled with lovely cards from family and friends!


3 comments:

  1. I love snowmen too...and the good thing is, is that snowmen aren't necessarily "Christmas" but are "winter" decor, so technically, you can keep them up through the first day of spring! Much more bang for your buck in the decoratin sense!

    Your house is so cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your snowmen!!!
    and that Christmas Card display is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you do love snowmen! I love the little tree and the light! I think you could definitely leave some of them up all through the winter!

    ReplyDelete