Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 has come and gone...and it was good!






Christmas Eve with my sweet Mr.



Me and the sweet MIL





I love this picture! Sweet baby Ethel on her first Christmas Eve!





Christmas morning...Lucy with her Christmas bone!





The Hammarlunds tree



Ethel with her Christmas bone!



All worn out from Christmas fun!



My father-in-law with one of his FAVORITE grand-doggies!





All the kids and dogs on the couch! Yes, we broke the couch! haha! :)





MIL with some of her gifts!



The Hammarlund crew!



AHB wasn't really into taking pictures, but I had to get one with him!





AHB playing this his million toys he got! We gave him the Spiderman!




Holidays can be stressful, fun but stressful. Making sure everyone is happy is important to me and I try to make everyone happy...but sometimes it doesn't work. Having multiple places and many people to see on the holidays is a blessing but also can be stressful. It's sad that the Christmas holidays are already over...but I'm looking forward to 2011 and all that is in store for myself and my family!




1 comment:

  1. I love all of your Christmas pictures!! Especially everyone PILED on the couch! (the animals MAKE the picture!)

    ReplyDelete