Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Garmin

Yall know I love to run! :)


A co-worker let me borrow her Garmin Forerunner 305 while I was training for the 1/2. This was great because I had a chance to see if I really liked that style watch.

I did like it, but it's really big. It takes up a good bit of my wrist. Also, I felt like the screen set up was very old-school. So I shopped around to see which Garmin I thought I would like better.

Friday night while I was prepping for my Saturday morning 5K, the Mr. surprised me with a new Garmin Forerunner 405 and I love it!!!

It's so much smaller, and I love bezel to get it do what you want! It's easy to use too!


What do you use while your running or exercising?



2 comments:

  1. I like the new Garmin- I have the clunker and it sure does look old school. What a sweet hubs to surprise you before Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using the ipod with nike plus. i enjoy it because your distance/ time can be heard over your music when you reach a milestone. I was thinking of getting a Garmin watch but i'm not sure which one. Thanks for your post!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete