Monday, December 13, 2010

26th!

My birthday was Saturday, 12/11! I was showered with many wonderful birthday blessings!


Friday at the end of the school day, my students threw me a surprise party that they planned all on their own! It was so precious!

My sweet fellow teachers showered me with Chick-fil-A breakfast, cake and ice cream at lunch and this fun birthday sign!

This is the CUPCAKE cake that my students had at my surprise party!




Friday night, I celebrated with my in-laws! Yummy cake and ice cream and a Magic School Bus themed party! (For real! I have to upload those pictures!)



When I woke up Saturday morning, I received this sweet picture from my best friend!


Saturday morning and afternoon was laid back! (Friday, I started feeling really sick, cold starting to set in.) The Mr. took me shopping for my birthday outfit and lunch at my favorite Mexican place in our hometown!

On our way to my birthday celebration!

ICE SKATING!!! :)

The Mr. tried to take my ice skating 3 years ago, he was planning on proposing there, but it was 72 degrees (yes, on December 11th) and the rink was melted! But not this year!


My sweet sis, K, skating!

The Georgias!

The Saxons!

The whole gang who went ice skating! No one fell too hard! :)

E, L and myself!


I have such wonderful family and friends! Then we headed to PF Changs, my FAVORITE place to eat!! A few more joined us, and we had a long table with 22 people! It was such a wonderful evening! I'm truly blessed to have such supportive and fun family and friends! They made it not that bad to turn 26!


1 comment:

  1. Seems like so much fun! I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete