Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rando Thursday!

This break has been great! I've rested, cleaned, ran, snuggled with my pups, caught up with friends and family and so much more!



So my grandma makes these cookies every Christmas and usually sends them up or brings them up. But she didn't get around to it this year, well when I realized that Christmas 2010 was going to pass without these cookies I had to fix that! So I busted out the White Italian and Chocolate Italian cookies this week! SO yummy!

This picture is not staged! This is exactly how Lucy Elizabeth was sleeping on me! I had to take a picture! She usually is super snuggly with the Mr. but for some reason this week she has been super snuggly with me! (And I'm lovin' it!)

Like I said yesterday, I take alot of pictures of my dogs! I can't resist!


Ethel bug!


Two of my sisters are here..which I'm lovin'! But so is Lucy! She just had to be in K's lap while she was on the computer! So sweet!



I've cooked the past couple of nights and I'm loving it! I don't usually have time to cook alot when I'm working, so I've enjoyed making yummy dinners for my sweet Mr. and sisters! I'm trying to take advantage of all this time now before my SUPER busy spring starts!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment